“Warm Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Was not impressed. My sushi was warm and I could barely eat it. The miso soup, salad, and complimentary ice cream was great. But I was very disappointed in my sushi pieces.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Very good traditional sushi option in Houston (second only to MF Sushi in this category). I recommend the uni here, as it is fresh and comes in generous portions. The fish is always top quality [I have had their fatty tuna more than once], and service is very good.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Went for lunch and had the fish fry. Large portions and good grilled vegetables, but definitely didn't feel authentic. I asked the waitress if koreans ran the place and they told me chinese. Ok, I understand. Lunch specials are reasonably priced but, the rest of the menu seemed priced high. The place is large and spacious, so probably rent is high.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We walked to Osaka from Alliance Francaise and were early enough to avoid the rush. Extremely good sushi and grilled items. Several special touches and thoughtful servers made this evening a joy.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

The sushi and sashimi were fresh and very good, and the drinks were also well done. In addition, our server, Christine was polite, helpful, and timely. I would definitely go here again.