“One of my Fav Japanese Restaurant!”

Osaka Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #575 of 8,380 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Okay, I practically grew up eating at this place. I brought so many family members and friends here. I love it when they give you free appetizer and of course the free ice cream scoop! love the green tea ice cream. I mostly order their sushi and sometimes their katsudon. Love this place. I think I'll stop by this week. :)

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The sushi is always fresh and the array of rolls they have is impressive. Prices are reasonable, especially when you consider that they give you 2 free appetizers and ice cream.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with a couple of my colleagues after a business meeting.
It was very easy to locate the place and we didn't have a problem to get a table.
The sushi was fresh and soup was tasteful.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Although I did not go to Osaka, I did go to Tokyo and Kyoto last June. I had a blast to say the least. When I came back home to Houston, I decided to give this restaurant a try. It is equally as good as the foods of Japan!! The food at this restaurant is delicious! The girls that work here are sweet.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Was not impressed. My sushi was warm and I could barely eat it. The miso soup, salad, and complimentary ice cream was great. But I was very disappointed in my sushi pieces.