US$211
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$75
  • Breakfast included
US$200
US$179
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

US$134
US$118
US$246
US$325
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskextremely comfortable bedspull out sofa bedhotel securityfresh cookiesmake your own wafflesrecommend this hotelyogurthotel is cleanhot breakfastroom was spaciousenjoyed our staywalk in showerstayed nightschoose this hotelbusiness tripbeltway
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Great service and location. Quiet place. Attentive staff. The rooms were very clean.
We stayed few times at this location and we really liked it.
The hotel is near several restaurants including Vietnamese & Korean.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I stayed here for 4 days and I enjoyed my time here.
ALI was so nice to me, he helped me to finish my work and meet my deadline.
He is truly the best RECEPTIONIST.
The rooms were clean and bathroom were very nice. very quit and I got nice sleep here.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 210
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Very nice property, either recently built or very well remodeled. Staff were friendly and professional. Room was clean and comfy. I had a king bed. I didn't make it down to breakfast. This place is pretty convenient to freeways and restaurants.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank choo2drivr
Reviewed 25 January 2018

My husband and I had 5 flights cancel from Houston to Minneapolis. My sister and brother-in-law recommended this hotel which we were thankful for. We found that the receptionist was most helpful and empathetic to our situation. The room was spacious, clean and bed comfortable. Continental breakfast was standard but good. The receptionist let us stay an hour or two over checkout time seeing another flight got cancelled then called the taxi for us. Can't say enough about the service at this motel. If you have to be stranded, this is the place to be!

Room Tip: King suite is spacious and beds are comfortable
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My flight was cancelled due to freezing rain and I couldn’t find a decent hotel by Hobby airport. I found this one while it was a bit out of the way it felt safe, was very clean and has free parking. The room was very nice with a comfy bed. Ali worked the front desk and he was so friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business