“WHEN THINGS GO WRONG WHAT DO THEY DO...”

Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District
Ranked #4 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I'd like to thank Alex Aland and Spencer Lane for going above and beyond in making everything perfect! My wife and I went for a little get away and sometimes things happen that aren't great. The staff was always wonderful but the room we were in the first night was very small. In the morning I let the front desk know and they worked quickly to get us into a bigger room. There were just a few other things but we aren't ones to say anything so we went to breakfast and while taking to the waitress, my wife told her a few things and within 5 minutes both Alex and Spencer were sitting with us. I told them it was no big deal but they insisted on hearing about it. I tell you they care more about their customers than any hotel I have ever stayed at! They paid for breakfast, moved us to a top floor suite, picked up dinner, a nice bottle of wine and VIP tickets to see King Tut! Over and above, leaps and bounds to make the rest of our stay perfect! I thank you gentleman and your staff for a wonderful weekend. We will be back and so will the people we tell our story to.

Your newest cutomer for life,

Frank Smario

Room Tip: Don't get room 713... it's very small Get the suite, "an affair to remember" WOW...
3  Thank frank s
BConder, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you for the terrific feedback, Mr. Smario! I am happy to read that your ZaZa experience was transformed into something spectacular! I will definitely make sure Alex and Spencer are commended for their stellar service to you during your stay at the hotel. I look forward to creating another signature ZaZa experience for you!

There are newer reviews for Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District

Reviewed 24 February 2012

I love this hotel! Great mid-town location with lots of shops and restaurants nearby but still very quiet. Incredibly friendly staff. Hip, modern vibe. My colleague was upgraded to a Magnificent 7 suite (WOW!) just for being lucky. Lively bar scene in the restaurant. I love the help yourself coffee bar on each floor. My room service was on time, delicious and reasonable (well, for room service). A great place to stay for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank KCR9999

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback! I am very happy to read that my staff provided you with FRIENDLY service during your stay and that you found the coffee bar and room service enjoyable. Yay for a Mag 7 upgrade!! Please let me know when your travels return you to H-town, as I would LOVE to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Great place great people service is awsome the rooms are very luxurious and very clean the spa was great the food at the monarch is unbelievably good as well as the service the front desk was very helpful in getting you to where you wanted to go the staff was very knowledgeable of the places to eat and things to do in the area will definatly be going back

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank tuckerm76
BConder, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

GRRREAT! I love how you titled your feedback entry "Extraordinary." That notion attests to ZaZa's "Almost Mystical, Always Memorable" theme! Love it! The ZaZa staff are definitely a special team of folks. I am glad they played a part in making your experience with us enjoyable! Please let me know when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I took my husband for his birthday as a surprise. We had a terrific time. He received a massage in the spa and said it was fabulous! Breakfast was delicious and the service as over the top! I would highly recommend Za Za for a romantic getaway.

1  Thank Pam H

Over the top! BLISS! I am glad your romantic getaway at ZaZa was filled with impeccable service and delicious cuisine. After all, we are all about providing our guests with nothing less than eclectic excellence! The spa has a variety of fresh new treatments and services, so please let me know when your travels return you to H-town, as I would love to create another signature, ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I've stayed at ZaZa Houston a few times... maybe it's the size of the place verses the more quaint sister property in Dallas that makes it less appealing. Still a nice hotel. The theme rooms can be fun. Over all though, I still prefer ZaZa Dallas!

1  Thank RayDoc

Thank you for your feedback! ZaZa in Houston is much larger than her sister hotel in Dallas; however, both properties provide something a little different and unique. Hotel ZaZa in Houston is a historical landmark! Built in 1925, the property originated as the fabulous Warwick Hotel. The hotel was revamped a few years ago with a myriad of entrancing theme suites featured on various floors. Please let me know when you will be returning to either ZaZa location, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!