US$211
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$75
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$246
1,657 results
All reviewsquattro restaurantcar serviceroom servicehouse of bluestoyota centerconvention centerluxury hotelin room diningbit datedlobby bardiscovery greenexcellent customer servicedowntown areathe entire staffvery nice hotelbusiness tripvalet parking
Reviewed 10 June 2015

I was very impressed by the customer service at this hotel. There was always a staff member on hand to help with anything we needed. They were consistently friendly and professional. In fact, after I had checked out for the weekend and was waiting for the valet to pull up my car, the woman at the front desk ran out to let me know they accidentally over-charged me for parking. She apologized and handed me a new receipt. I thought that went above and beyond because most hotel front desk staff would just let it slide. The hotel is also very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Steven C, Director of Rooms at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2015

Dear Michele C.,

Thank you so much for the kind words about our staff, it always brings us the most pride when our guests acknowledge the amazing team of individuals that work at our hotel. I will be sure to share the great sentiments back to the team and also the Front Desk agent who was kind enough to rectify the billing mistake before you departed the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back very soon! Dallas is only a short drive away!

Reviewed 9 June 2015

The Good:
My three favorite things about this hotel are the staff, the cleanliness, and the linens. We slept in one day and missed housekeeping. We asked for towels once and they delivered towels and amenities three times. They noticed our tire needed air, and they just aired it up for us. We did not have to open a door the entire time we were there. The bed managed to be firm yet fluffy. It was like sleeping on a cloud. The sheets, comforter, and towels were all soft and clean and a little piece of heaven. Everything in this room was spotless. Even the dark corners behind the toilet were clean.
The Bad:
I don't think the Four Seasons has anything to do with these two items but I wanted to list them in case anyone is heading to Houston from out of town. The water and the construction were not good. The water in Houston is yellow. You won't notice it if you are brushing your teeth or taking a shower, but if you fill a glass of water or take a bath you will notice it. It doesn't smell or taste bad. It just weirded me out a bit. The construction on the street is awful. We were on the 15th floor. The heavy machinery beeps constantly. They start working at 7am. It was like an alarm clock that we couldn't turn off. Thankfully, they take Sundays off.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the pool side. That is where the construction is happening.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Sharla D,

Thank for sharing your very positive experience and for the acknowledgement of our wonderful staff. I was very pleased to hear about the pro-activeness of our front drive team in assisting you with your tires; this is certainly not something we can train for and shows the genuine care and concern they have when servicing our guests. We also thank you for your feedback in regards to the water and construction, we will definitely bring them to the attention of the city and see if there is anything we can do to alleviate the disruption to our guests. Dallas Street, which sits right behind the hotel is undergoing a pretty extensive makeover to turn it into a pedestrian/entertainment street which will hopefully bring even more shopping/dining options to the downtown area. We hope this will be a speedy process to avoid further disruption on your next visit.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Great five star experience , recently I stayed at this hotel, Staff are professional and friendly , clean room, good value hotel, services were fine I would recommend this hotel, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Laura P, Director of Public Relations at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

aradwan,

We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, and we hope to welcome you again soon when your travels next bring you to Houston!

Best regards,

Laura Pettitt
Director of Public Relations
Four Seasons Hotel Houston

Reviewed 7 June 2015

I stayed at this hotel recently, the staff was friendly, hotel was clean, and for a Four Seasons it was reasonably priced. However the service was slow (restaurant, housekeeping), and the Vinoteca restaurant was noisy like a sports bar. While it was generally good, it did not meet the standards of other Four Seasons I've stayed at in the US and abroad.

M B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, and we apologize for falling short of both your expectations and ours with slow service in both the restaurant and housekeeping. We will share your feedback as an example with the respective departments. We will be undergoing a renovation in the near future, and hope to better meet your standards for both service and ambiance should your travels again bring you to Houston.

Best regards,

Laura Pettitt
Director of Public Relations
Four Seasons Hotel Houston

Reviewed 5 June 2015

i was there for a few days for a nearby convention, and everything was good, from the Tesla charging station, to the choices of complementary sunscreen by the pool, to the early check-in, and the late check-out. Professional and courteous staff, consistent throughout the hotel. I would recommend this hotel, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Steven C, Director of Rooms at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2015

Dear Miami2,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Were are very happy to hear about the very pleasant experience you had in Houston while attending your conference. I will definitely share the kind words you had to say about our staff and we look forward to your next visit.