1,734 results
All reviews quattro restaurant car service room service convention center house of blues luxury hotel toyota center in room dining bit dated lobby bar discovery green downtown area excellent customer service the entire staff very nice hotel business hotel business trip
Reviewed 6 December 2017

My company was having our Christmas party here so me and the wife decided to just get a room for the night. I though the hotel was very clean and up to date. The modernist of the building and where it is located is close or a short uber ride to any place off main street. The rooms where very nice and a good size. Staff was very attentive and helpful. My wife nurses our 1month old so she needed a place to keep the milk, we called down and they delivered a fridge for her to store the milk. Very good stay and would recommend this hotel and plan to come back and stay here for a bachelor party.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear nathand120,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am glad to hear you liked the rooms and found the location to be convenient. It’s wonderful to know the staff was helpful and was able to accommodate your family’s needs. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The staff at the Four Seasons makes you stay very friendly and comfortable. Great location easy access driving downtown Houston. The bar/lounge area has been updated and has many individual areas for small gatherings. Excellent selections.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear CactusCatLady,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am delighted to hear our friendly staff made your stay comfortable and that the location suited your needs. I am glad you enjoyed the recent updates to Bayou & Bottle and the lobby area. We hope to welcome you back to Houston’s Living Room soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

If location, service, cleanliness, terrific staff, restaurant, amenities and great pool area are top priorities then this is the right choice. The rooms are a bit dated but remain very nice and spacious. As usual, Four Seasons is expensive but worth It if it’s in your budget.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear RSHicks,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review on your experience with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am pleased to hear that you appreciate so many facets of our hotel including the location, service, restaurant, amenities and more. We appreciate your input on our rooms and will keep it in mind as we progress towards excellence. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Had a great time at the 4. Great staff & very attentive. Close to everything downtown within walking distance of the parks convention center and restaurants. A grade A hotelier with careful attention to detail and professionalism.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear mikeymikej,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am happy to hear you had a great time with us and found the staff to be attentive and professional. I am glad to know the location was favorable and provided a few activity options. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Just what you expect from the Four Seasons. Flawless service at a nice well maintained property. I needed a suit pressed for a meeting, it was picked up in my room and then returned as promised 45 minutes later.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear 922edwardt,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am delighted to hear you found the service to be flawless and enjoyed our property. I am happy to know we were able to help you get your suit pressed, and that your expectations were met. We can’t wait to welcome you back!