Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton.com
US$129
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$129
Expedia.comUS$129
PricelineUS$129
Lol.travelUS$156
1,443 results
All reviews mall across the street front desk the executive lounge nice hotel diamond member business trip close to the airport great customer service vino starbucks lobby shuttle conference iah
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The A/C was broken all weekend it was really tough to sleep in. I let a the front desk know and they said they sent the engineer to fix it but it was never fixed and they never moved me or let me know what was wrong with it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They entered my room at 9 am while me and my family sleeping. I asked them why you entered the room, they responded that someone forgot something in your room. We had to leave the hotel because we didn't feel safe honestly.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

I am an airline pilot so I stayed at Hilton Houston North a few times due to the contract between my company and the hotel.
Once I sent an online shopping package to the hotel which were expected to be picked up by my colleague during his layover. The package was carried and delivered by DHL to front desk staff "Rayn Caffee" .I have attached the screenshot of POD(Proof of delivery) Signature Document that is supplied by DHL. When my colleague went to the front desk to pick up my package, he was told that there was no package for my name. Then, I called front desk manager James Keen and sent him an email on December 25, 2020. Unfortunately i couldn’t get any response for 4 months and they did not compensate my loss.
So it is very obvious that the staff at the front desk just failed to secure my property left in their care. The worst thing is that their careless and unprofessional attitudes.
My last layover in this hotel was in this week (April 19-20) and nothing has been changed.
If you are planning to stay here , be careful!

Bahadir

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2021

There was no cleanstay room seal,pennies on floor upon arrival,dried soap scum on soap holder,horrible smell. Changed room only to encounter more. Air not working,horrible smell,water leaking from shower into hall and onto carpet,phone in room not working, water not getting hot. I have never encountered a Hilton that was this horrible. It wasn’t one or two things. It was a list of incidents.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Richard Slutter, General Manager at Hilton Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

My apologies for the challenges you had with your room - I have already spoken to our Front Desk team concerning your incorrect room assignment. I do hope you return so that you can better experience our hospitality.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

90% of the people staying in the hotel did not wear masks. Even in elevators. I felt very uncomfortable. I understand that the state doesn't require them anymore but most business still require them and this is the first hotel I have stayed in this year that did not require masks.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
James Keen, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Thank you for review. My apologies yo felt unsafe at the Hilton North. We do require face masks in all public area of the hotel. We do our very best to enforce this policy both verbally and with signage.