“Excellent food at a great price”
Review of Ti Amo

Ti Amo
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in Hurst
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Really one of my favorite places, love the stuffed mushrooms, the eggplant parmigiana, the cannelloni. The pizza's are also awesome .. portions are very generous, the owners have been running this place since I could remember in 2000. You will be satisfied with this place ..

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I visited here for my first time due to reviews about the Stromboli. I found the crust of the Stromboli to be very good and that she's excellent tasting. I found the ingredients which was pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms to be mediocre. The sausage and pepperoni was flavorless. The mushrooms were the canned variety. The price was extremely reasonable. I would have preferred a different dipping sauce of garlic butter but I did not ask for it, but the marinara sauce was good. I intend to visit this restaurant again to try other items. Stromboli is good, but not outstanding. When you've had outstanding, good is not enough. Appears to be excellent for the cheaper price range, but but cheaper ingredients go with it.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Their Stromboli is my go to menu item. They serve simple and quick Italian dishes. Nothing fancy, but good food. Bring cash or check. If they took credit cards I'd go more often. Bring your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy a nice neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Ti Amo's has been a place to eat REAL Northern Italian food for years. I enjoy them 2-3 times a week. Family owned, family run and family friendly.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Hadn't been here for about 5 years or more. My loss. Has the pasta sampler, stuffed mushrooms and ice tea. cones with a salad and bread. Couldn't believe entrée with salad is only $7.95. Others with me had, manicotti with red sauce. Other one had stuffed shells with Alfredo sauce. All piping hot and great rich taste. Waitress very friendly and attentive. Excellent value. We will be back. Large parking lot and place is roomey. Tables are not to close together.