“Yum!!!!!”

Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Hurst
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local, Fresh never frozen ingredients cooks from scratch with 5 star service. We pride ourselves on not only delivering the best Thai Food in the Dallas Metroplex but also on quality service that you should expect and deserve. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Thai food sounded good, it had good reviews on Trip Advisor so we decided to try it out. After looking over the menu we both ordered the peanut chicken. Our waiter then asked us if we had ever eaten there before and offered to bring us some of the peanut sauce to make sure we liked it. It was delicious so we definitely did not change our order! Great service. We started out with egg rolls and then came BIG plates of Peanut Chicken. I loved the crisp bok Choy, broccoli, and carrots in the dish. The chicken was tender. I didn't need to eat the whole dish but I couldn't stop!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I travel to DFW area once a month and this restaurant is always won of my eating goals.
Other than the coconut broth chicken soup (thom yum somethin") I order a different plate each time. It never EVER fails to disappoint. the heat scale from 1-5 to me is super accurate (I eat #3) and it is always consistent. Pad Thai, beef broccoli with peanuts appetizers all is fantastic.
BUT their coconut chicken soup is out of this world good. I am trying to figure out how to bring it on the plane with me so I can share it with my wife.
This place wonderful.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Food and service outstanding. Frequent this restaurant often. Every dish has been superb. BYOB a plus.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We have stopped by Thai Thip many times and have never been disappointed. The Chicken Thai Egg Rolls and Chicken Satay are both delicious appetizers. I have tried most of the Curries and was not disappointed with any of them. Our absolute favorite dish is the Pad Kra Pow! You can adjust the spiciness on most of the dishes. When we first started going about 2 years ago, a level 2 was comfortably warm but lately, a 2 has been very mild.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

This is a fantastic spot for a business lunch. Superb food, excellent service. Fresh ingredients. Many choices

Been to Thai Thippawan? Share your experiences!