“Back for more”

Ranked #4 of 162 Restaurants in Hurst
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local, Fresh never frozen ingredients cooks from scratch with 5 star service. We pride ourselves on not only delivering the best Thai Food in the Dallas Metroplex but also on quality service that you should expect and deserve. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We eat Thai food on a regular basis and this restaurant has some very good dishes. Service is always fast and the owner comes around to see if your food meets your satisfaction. They tend to have a steady flow of customers which says others also like the food and service. Parking is adequate and we'll lighted. They are in a small strip mall in Hurst. We have been here four or five times and are never disappointed.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Thai Tipp has been a regular stop for us but with one thing and another, it's been a few months since we ate here last. Looked forward to it all day but we were SO disappointed. The place was crowded (Yay for business upturn!) but the service was not up to the usual standard. And the food . . . definitely not the usual top flight Thai cuisine. First, it took a very long time to get any of our food (before tonite, even if they were busy, appetizers were quickly on the table). Tonight, it was a good 30 minutes after ordering that the appetizer finally appeared and it was the wrong thing: fried rolls instead of spring rolls. By the time they got us spring rolls (another 20 minutes) our mains were on the table as well. All three of the different mains we had tasted "off"--like maybe there was a different chef. One of our number speculated that perhaps they were under new management again. Not sure what the problem was but Thai Tipp will no longer be our first choice when we want Thai cuisine.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Thai food sounded good, it had good reviews on Trip Advisor so we decided to try it out. After looking over the menu we both ordered the peanut chicken. Our waiter then asked us if we had ever eaten there before and offered to bring us some of the peanut sauce to make sure we liked it. It was delicious so we definitely did not change our order! Great service. We started out with egg rolls and then came BIG plates of Peanut Chicken. I loved the crisp bok Choy, broccoli, and carrots in the dish. The chicken was tender. I didn't need to eat the whole dish but I couldn't stop!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I travel to DFW area once a month and this restaurant is always won of my eating goals.
Other than the coconut broth chicken soup (thom yum somethin") I order a different plate each time. It never EVER fails to disappoint. the heat scale from 1-5 to me is super accurate (I eat #3) and it is always consistent. Pad Thai, beef broccoli with peanuts appetizers all is fantastic.
BUT their coconut chicken soup is out of this world good. I am trying to figure out how to bring it on the plane with me so I can share it with my wife.
This place wonderful.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Food and service outstanding. Frequent this restaurant often. Every dish has been superb. BYOB a plus.

Been to Thai Thippawan? Share your experiences!