All reviews front desk mexican restaurant a hilton honors member the shuttle driver room was clean recommend this hotel great customer service easy access very nice hotel the hotel staff indoor pool business trip free breakfast oatmeal a great stay convention center dfw
Reviewed 15 October 2017

BF could be better , room could be called as deluxe room and not as suit and charge for suit by putting a sofa not acceptable . I had taken it for the reason if group booking and not otherwise . Will try other property near by next time , if I had to travel again that side .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Charity K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. I apologize that the room was not what you were expecting. We offer several different room types to meet the needs of all of our guests, included standard rooms, studio suites and two room suites. Room descriptions are listed on our website and our staff is always happy to answer any questions a guest might have regarding a specific room type. I do hope that you will give us another chance to show you that we can meet your needs if you are in the area again.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here several times when in the area for business. An updated Hampton, always very clean, with friendly and helpful staff. The company I work with has also rented the conference room on several occasions for meetings, a good venue for smaller groups. Parking is usually full in the evenings, but they allow you to park at the hotel next door (I believe it's the same owners). Close to many restaurants as well. Will continue to stay at this hotel when in the area and recommend to my travelling colleagues!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank heatherjean81

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Was looking for an affordable, nice, quiet place close to DFW airport, and I definitely found it! I can think of a better option for the price. Throw in the shuttle, breakfast and evening happy hour and you have an unbeatable combination for the price.

Will definitely return!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craigh-KRPH

I'm so glad you had a great stay with us! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

5+++ Star hotel! Extremely clean hotel and helpful staff!!! This is honestly the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. Very impressive. I would definitely stay here again. Staff was friendly and always willing to help!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank C8323TJmikej

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay. We strive to make a positive impression on all our guests and to always be friendly, authentic, caring and thoughtful. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here October 7th 8th and 9th for a convention Hurst convention center is with in walking distance but they do have shuttle service room was very clean (did uv black light test)breakfast every was great lots of very of things to eat my one and only complaint is we had king size bed and only the right side of the bed has outlets for your phone on the night stands you have to unplug a lamp or the clock to plug your phone in on the other side of the bed the only other outlets were 4 feet away on a desk that's the only complaint is I'd recommend this hotel thank you Hampton inn for a great weekend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

I'm so glad you enjoyed your clean room! I do apologize that the outlets in the room did not meet your needs. We are always looking for way to improve ourselves so we thank you for letting us know about this challenge you experienced. I look forward to finding a resolution that meets our guests needs.