“Typical Chinese Buffet”

Asian King Buffet
Ranked #46 of 144 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Busy chinese buffet. It is a typical chinese buffet with the typical items. If wanting something quick and easy. A place to go to eat.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stopped in for lunch one day and were very surprised. We have not been to many buffets in this area as thye seem to be sparse compared to other parts of the country. All of the food was well rotated, cooked well and tasted great. The wait staff and service was exceptional and took very good care of us from start to finish. Great place to go if you are undecided about what to eat.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I am a lover of Asian buffets. I find it difficult to order just one thing from a menu, so a buffet lets me get a little bit of everything so I can avoid the choice. This one is one of the better ones that I have been to.

The best thing about this buffet is the variety. They have a healthy choice of Asian foods with some American choices and a hibachi grill. They have a large dessert selection including fresh fruit, and it all tasted fresh. It was very busy when we went, and all of the food was fresh, unlike others where it sits out and gets old.

The taste was great too. It's exactly what you would expect from a decent Asian buffet.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

They have such a great variety and the staff is all onboard to make sure you have a pleasant experience. The buffet was fully stocked and clean. We went for lunch and was shocked on how attentive they were while busy. Best Asian Buffet we've found in the DFW.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I was there last week.I am glad to find this buffet near my location.I am crazy of asian food esp Chinese.Varieties of foods and open dining area.The waitress also very polite and prodessional.Service is awesome.Its very busy location but you will get equal attention from service givers. They are serving 250 items ( including: crab legs , frog legs , jumbo shrimp , BBQ spare ribs , squid , salmon , sushi , Mongolian grill ! Perfect decoration !Every should give it a try ..... 很好的一个餐馆位于大型的拘物中心旁边!得豪华,壮观!有二佰50多品种供于选择!如果你想花小钱是大餐或者你很挑剔,这个餐厅是你最好的选择!心动不如行动!

Been to Asian King Buffet? Share your experiences!