“Very nice ”

Ranked #1 of 142 Restaurants in Hurst
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Real Mexican food is a feast for the senses. From colorful peppers to the sounds of sizzling fajitas all the way to that incredible flavor. Each mouthful is just as much a result of the freshest ingredients as it is a result of the chef's expertise. Abuelo's offers diners the opportunity to experience real Mexican food, combining authentic, made from scratch classic dishes with the rich, subtle flavors of coastal and interior Mexican cuisine. Our executive Chef Luis Sanchez has spent decades perfecting our menu, and we boast a wide selection of wood-grilled fajitas, enchiladas, tacos, chile rellenos or Abuelo's unique House Specialties (depending on your location). To compliment your meal, our expert bartenders are masters at crafting signature favorites, including a wide variety of margaritas and swirls. Whatever the occasion, we'll stop at nothing to make your time at Abuelo's a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Omgoodness, in town for business and this place was awesome. The food was absolutely delicious. I️ ordered the dipping tray and cheese enchiladas. Both was so yummy and everything was so fresh. I️ will definitely visit again when in town.

AbuelosManagers, General Manager at Abuelo's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

We're so glad you had an enjoyable visit with us! Thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you back soon! Thanks, Bob Oliveira, GM

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I went to Abuelo's twice during my four day visit to Hurst. It was on the recommendation of the hotel staff on my first visit. I went back and took a couple of traveling buddies on the second trip. Great service and food.

We appreciate the great review. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! See you soon, Bob Oliveira, GM

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Our family dines here often. I've never ordered a to go meal before. I ordered a prime rib meal to go. BIG MISTAKE! The prime rib was cooked correctly, but everything, including the papas was cold and unappetizing when I got home...just a few miles away. It cost me $22.00 for a really bad meal.

AbuelosManagers, Manager at Abuelo's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thanks for the feedback. If you could please send your contact information to comments@food-concepts.com. We would like the opportunity to contact you directly to learn more about your recent visit.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Happy to have some great tex-mex and margaritas. Service was excellent! The chips & salsa with 3 different salsas hit the spot!

AbuelosManagers, General Manager at Abuelo's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

This is what we love to hear! Thanks for the excellent review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thanks, Bob Oliveira, GM

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Abuelos never disappoints. I've been going there for years and I've always loved their food, the margaritas, and the atmosphere. The service is quick and efficient and it's usually easy to get seated if it's not Friday or Saturday night. The bacon wrapped shrimp is amazingly good and so are all the entrees I've tried. I like the Grandfather plate that has several of my favorite things.

AbuelosManagers, General Manager at Abuelo's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review about your dining experience! We’re so honored by your thoughtful words. We hope to welcome you back soon! Thanks, Bob Oliveira, GM