US$87
Staybridge.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$119
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$71
ComfortInn
US$134
US$99
Agoda.com
2,569 results
All reviewsmokara spaselect guestlas colinasgreat hotellake carolynchocolate covered strawberriescorner suiteturn down serviceself parkingroom servicebreakfast buffetbusiness meetingfitness centergreat roombed was very comfortablefour seasonsdfw airport
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Had a beautiful room with a gorgeous view of the city. The room is spacious and well laid-out, the bed is super comfortable, and the room was very clean. It was the perfect setting for a very romantic New Year's Eve with my love. We could have gone running around the city, but decided to stay in because our room was so awesome. Service was great! I dare you to try the peanut butter and chocolate dessert through room service...wow....delish. One of the servers who brought our room service actually sort of bowed to us. ?!? We don't wanna leave....let us move in forever....
Also, the robes here make your wildest dreams come true!

Room Tip: Higher floors= Better views!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

We are thrilled to hear that your “best New Year's ever” was spent at the Omni Mandalay Hotel! Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to submit your review. We hope to see you for many more special occasions or anytime you just need to get away for a little R&R!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

very nice hotel.. workout room. is great. very nice next to the canal. great running path. nice sized rooms. the only downside would be the beds. not very big at all! and not as comfortable as they could be....otherwise, very nice hotel. staff is wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you had such a nice stay and found our staff to be wonderful. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Las Colinas.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

My husband and I are completely sold on Omni hotel brand based on our positive experience at Omni Mandalay in Irving, TX. We are already planning other trips to places where there's an Omni!

They did not even neglect the parking garage stairway and had an air freshener installed and scented with pine trees so it actually smelled pleasant walking the stairway. And the staff - exceptional! From the time I called to ask questions before booking to our checkout, EVERY single staff member was respectful, courteous, and helpful. I would love to know their secret to having such great staff. They must treat their employees very well!

Our room was of decent size. I would have rather book a suite with a king bed as we got two doubles in a standard room because our four year old needed a bed for himself. Their deluxe room didn't offer a sleeper sofa as I was told. The standard room was very roomy though and our son was able to spread out his toys on the floor and play while he watched PBS on their free tv service.

The location was very quiet and I appreciated this very much. The holiday traffic was not a problem there in Irving so no stress. In fact we visited the Gaylord Hotel in Grapevine and were thinking of staying there prior to booking at Omni and I'm so glad we didn't! It was a madhouse!! It was like going to an airport with all the crowds and traffic. So I think whether intentionally or not, it was very wise to choose the Irving location to build the hotel for those travelers who are not interested in staying where all the activity is.

There are some minor things I will point out about our experience only so they could improve. I didn't notice survey/comment cards to tell of our experience so I'll leave them here.

- the popcorn ceilings were dirty by the vents (I'm also not a fan of popcorn ceiling for that reason - too hard to clean and easily gets dirty)
- the sink and bathtub seems clogged. It took a while to drain the water from our washing hands and showering leaving a slimy residue.
- the Morsels store was very slow in service. There were two people ahead of me and it took the lady who is an older Phillipino woman a long time to get the orders for coffee and checkout. She seemed easily frazzled. Also my husband's regular coffee was lukewarm.

All in all, we had a wonderful experience at Omni and would not hesitate to stay again and highly recommend it to others!

• Stayed: December 2012
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

We are delighted to hear that you are "sold" on the Omni Mandalay Hotel and the Omni Hotels & Resorts brand overall based on your recent stay! We take pride in our customer service so we are happy to hear you found the staff to be so exceptional and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Irving area or to any other Omni Hotels & Resorts property.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Imagine that during your long flight, Hilton, where you mostly stay, sends you an email that they are "revising" their club points program to "more accurately reflect current conditions" and that during that same flight, you get another email from Omni, where you rarely can stay, that your status has been upgraded. That sets the stage for this:

I rent a car, drive to the Omni Mandalay, where there is free covered and convenient parking, walk into a truly luxurious lobby, check in, and go to my room. When I open the door, it's an honest to goodness suite, like with big rooms, windows on multiple walls, two televisions, and furniture I'd have at home. The bath has luxury towels, separate tub and shower, as well as a complete set of amenities.

I feel certain this is not the average room in that hotel, but no matter. The entire hotel is a delight. There is lush landscaping, an extremely well equipped fitness center, good restaurants, extensive meeting facilities and a staff to die for. Other than my room, I do not believe I ever touched a door. Everyone from the doorman to the hotel manager was on duty and out front. No request unanswered or delayed. Frankly, for the conference rate we paid, I'd have expected an average Hampton (no offense, they're nice in their own way).

Also nice is that you can access the fitness center without going into the public areas of the hotel. In addition to the typical equipment, there are full spa services available.

If there is a downside, the room showed a little wear (not much), but the bed was very comfortable. The work desk was good, but the desk chair was upholstered and not adjustable, making the work surface hard to reach comfortably. There were plenty of plugs, but they were scattered around the room, and so were my gadgets.

The air conditioning was well sized to the room, so there were none of the typical hot/cold cycles that make sleeping so difficult. I slept soundly the entire week, which is unusual for me.

The location is in a community clearly developed according to a master plan and also pretty new. It is attractive, but lacks character. The Irving Convention Center is a mile away, walkable, but the sidewalks end abruptly requiring walking over prairie land. These empty spaces surely will be developed someday. There may be some noteworthy restaurants in the area, but they aren't obvious.

I did not have time to take photos of the grounds or common areas, but they are lush.

If Omni is trying to win my business from Hilton, they certainly know how to do it. Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank 94Q45T
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review and we are very pleased to have a new fan of the Omni Mandalay Hotel and hopefully the Omni Hotels & Resorts brand! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

If you're in Irving, look no further. Their standard ('deluxe') room is a very decent size, by joining Select Guest you immediately benefit from complimentary water, free wifi, garment pressing etc, normally things you expect to pay for in a hotel of this nature.

The Italian restaurant is outstanding, great food, well priced and a terrific wine list.

All round good experience, which leaves me thinking I should try a few other Omni Hotels on my travels.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you enjoyed all the aspects of your stay at the Omni Mandalay Hotel and do hope that you will try other Omni Hotels & Resorts on your future travels!