US$98
US$125
US$115
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$70
US$55
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$63
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$119
US$109
US$99
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom was cleanairport parkingclose to the airportshuttle serviceone night stayovernight stayyogurtdfwgrapevine
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay and the food was great. The housekeepers do their job very well. We had a relaxed, peaceful stay here at Days Inn. By the way, there are convinence stores/restaurants/malls around too. I'll recommend this Days Inn to anyone. Thank you so much Days Inn family!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For the price, I wasn't expecting luxury at this motel, but I did have basic expectations. At any place I pay for lodging, I expect at the very least: Clean bathrooms, decent water pressure, and hot water. This room had none of the three. After my cold shower in the mildewy bathroom, I hoped to use the blowdryer to dry my hair and warm up, but even that was broken.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Okay so I just checked out of this airport hotel. There was poor wifi in the room. The only place it really worked was the lobby. The room was clean and comfortable the staff very friendly. Unfortunately the hot water wasn't working. The breakfast buffet was continental, it was okay. The airport shuttle on arrival took forever! I had to get another shuttle by luck that passed that way. It was on time for my departure though. Overall I give it a 3/5 rating. It's adequate and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Oh boy where to start with this one. American Airlines put us up here when our flight was canceled. We didn't have any hot water. Turns out our colleagues in 2 other rooms didn't either. Not any of the people we talked with at breakfast. Do t be fooled into thinking this was a temporary, emergency thing for the hotel though - the manager said to let it run for awhile. Well, we gave it a half hour and still no hot water. Our room phone didn't work and there were out of order signs on the elevator, the ice machine and the washer/dryer. This shouldn't be called a Days Inn - it's an embarrassment to the brand.
You seriously considered calling them in to the local health dept. primitive camping has more amenities than they do.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The hotel is dated but was clean. We would stay again. The room rate was very good and cheap. There were a few restaurants in the are but not a large choice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family