“Just average”

Reviewed 9 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed 3 nights at this property at the end of August. We stayed there last year on a yearly business trip.
Location is convenient to the Los Colinas Conventions center and the Double Tree is next door which has a restaurant. We stayed there because we had a nice stay last year and the place was clean. It was pretty clean this year. But we had a few hiccups- They never cleaned our room again after we checked in, we made note to the front desk advising them each night and was told they will make sure it get cleaned. 2nd hiccup- the shower would go from hot to cold several times while in the shower- a safety issue- once again advised front desk, nothing done. 3rd hiccup- when checking out they would not provide me with a receipt. stating that I booked through Wyndam and they could not give me a receipt. The third night was added during the stay, they still said no receipt for you.
They stated I would have contact Wyndham to get a receipt. Keep in mind that I didn't book through some internet site like hotels.com or priceline.com. This was booked through the chain of Wyndham and Days Inn is part of the chain. Disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay and the food was great. The housekeepers do their job very well. We had a relaxed, peaceful stay here at Days Inn. By the way, there are convinence stores/restaurants/malls around too. I'll recommend this Days Inn to anyone. Thank you so much Days Inn family!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For the price, I wasn't expecting luxury at this motel, but I did have basic expectations. At any place I pay for lodging, I expect at the very least: Clean bathrooms, decent water pressure, and hot water. This room had none of the three. After my cold shower in the mildewy bathroom, I hoped to use the blowdryer to dry my hair and warm up, but even that was broken.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Okay so I just checked out of this airport hotel. There was poor wifi in the room. The only place it really worked was the lobby. The room was clean and comfortable the staff very friendly. Unfortunately the hot water wasn't working. The breakfast buffet was continental, it was okay. The airport shuttle on arrival took forever! I had to get another shuttle by luck that passed that way. It was on time for my departure though. Overall I give it a 3/5 rating. It's adequate and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Irving hotels
0.4 km away
9.1 km away
Quality Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
1.1 km away
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving

Been to Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North

Address: 4325 W John Carpenter Fwy, Hwy 114, Irving, TX 75063-2926
Region: United States > Texas > Irving
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #62 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Price Range: $81 - $117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North 2*
Located approx 1.5 mi north of the DFW Airport. Newly renovated under new management!!! We also offer: 1) Free HOT Breakfast 2) Free Shuttle To/From Airport 3) In Room Refrigerator & Micro w Free Wi-Fi 4) Free use of Computer Stations(s) 5) Free Newspaper 6) Outdoor Pool 7) 2-Room Suites 8) On-Site Guest Washer/Dryer 9) In-Room Iron and Ironing 10) On-Site Restaurant ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Irving Grapevine Dfw Airport North Hotel Irving