Days Inn by Wyndham Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North
US$95
US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$131
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$129
Home2.com
US$96
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$109
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$385
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanairport parkingshuttle serviceone night stayovernight stayyogurtdfwgrapevine
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed 3 nights at this property at the end of August. We stayed there last year on a yearly business trip.
Location is convenient to the Los Colinas Conventions center and the Double Tree is next door which has a restaurant. We stayed there because we had a nice stay last year and the place was clean. It was pretty clean this year. But we had a few hiccups- They never cleaned our room again after we checked in, we made note to the front desk advising them each night and was told they will make sure it get cleaned. 2nd hiccup- the shower would go from hot to cold several times while in the shower- a safety issue- once again advised front desk, nothing done. 3rd hiccup- when checking out they would not provide me with a receipt. stating that I booked through Wyndam and they could not give me a receipt. The third night was added during the stay, they still said no receipt for you.
They stated I would have contact Wyndham to get a receipt. Keep in mind that I didn't book through some internet site like hotels.com or priceline.com. This was booked through the chain of Wyndham and Days Inn is part of the chain. Disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay and the food was great. The housekeepers do their job very well. We had a relaxed, peaceful stay here at Days Inn. By the way, there are convinence stores/restaurants/malls around too. I'll recommend this Days Inn to anyone. Thank you so much Days Inn family!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For the price, I wasn't expecting luxury at this motel, but I did have basic expectations. At any place I pay for lodging, I expect at the very least: Clean bathrooms, decent water pressure, and hot water. This room had none of the three. After my cold shower in the mildewy bathroom, I hoped to use the blowdryer to dry my hair and warm up, but even that was broken.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Okay so I just checked out of this airport hotel. There was poor wifi in the room. The only place it really worked was the lobby. The room was clean and comfortable the staff very friendly. Unfortunately the hot water wasn't working. The breakfast buffet was continental, it was okay. The airport shuttle on arrival took forever! I had to get another shuttle by luck that passed that way. It was on time for my departure though. Overall I give it a 3/5 rating. It's adequate and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Oh boy where to start with this one. American Airlines put us up here when our flight was canceled. We didn't have any hot water. Turns out our colleagues in 2 other rooms didn't either. Not any of the people we talked with at breakfast. Do t be fooled into thinking this was a temporary, emergency thing for the hotel though - the manager said to let it run for awhile. Well, we gave it a half hour and still no hot water. Our room phone didn't work and there were out of order signs on the elevator, the ice machine and the washer/dryer. This shouldn't be called a Days Inn - it's an embarrassment to the brand.
You seriously considered calling them in to the local health dept. primitive camping has more amenities than they do.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family