Days Inn by Wyndham Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North
US$99
Element.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$59
US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$129
Home2.com
US$164
US$135
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$107
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$98
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$102
US$96
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$105
US$99
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$385
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanairport parkingshuttle serviceone night stayovernight stayyogurtdfwgrapevine
Reviewed 11 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 9 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed 3 nights at this property at the end of August. We stayed there last year on a yearly business trip.
Location is convenient to the Los Colinas Conventions center and the Double Tree is next door which has a restaurant. We stayed there because we had a nice stay last year and the place was clean. It was pretty clean this year. But we had a few hiccups- They never cleaned our room again after we checked in, we made note to the front desk advising them each night and was told they will make sure it get cleaned. 2nd hiccup- the shower would go from hot to cold several times while in the shower- a safety issue- once again advised front desk, nothing done. 3rd hiccup- when checking out they would not provide me with a receipt. stating that I booked through Wyndam and they could not give me a receipt. The third night was added during the stay, they still said no receipt for you.
They stated I would have contact Wyndham to get a receipt. Keep in mind that I didn't book through some internet site like hotels.com or priceline.com. This was booked through the chain of Wyndham and Days Inn is part of the chain. Disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay and the food was great. The housekeepers do their job very well. We had a relaxed, peaceful stay here at Days Inn. By the way, there are convinence stores/restaurants/malls around too. I'll recommend this Days Inn to anyone. Thank you so much Days Inn family!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For the price, I wasn't expecting luxury at this motel, but I did have basic expectations. At any place I pay for lodging, I expect at the very least: Clean bathrooms, decent water pressure, and hot water. This room had none of the three. After my cold shower in the mildewy bathroom, I hoped to use the blowdryer to dry my hair and warm up, but even that was broken.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple