1,075 results
All reviewsfront deskwaffleslas colinaswaffle makerbusiness tripthird floordefinitely stay here againcomfortable staybed was comfortablegreat place to staybooked this hotelshuttle servicecontinental breakfastvery nice hotelfree shuttledfw airportdallas
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This location was the host hotel for my business product launch. The GM, sales person and entire staff were great! My event was a great success thanks to Wingate By Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas. I look forward to having them host upcoming events!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

TiffanyREasley,
Thank you for your Amazing review. We are so delighted to assist in creating a memorable experience for you and your attendees. We look forward in seeing you and your events in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The hotel was very clean, and quit. Friendly staff. The breakfast was very good, and the coffee was fresh. Even though the cup were tiny. (What happened to that phase about everything being big in Texas? I kid. ) Everything in the room was spotless and fresh. The only down side I had was the nasty industrial smell of the elevators. I’ve worked on oil drilling rigs and platforms the smelled better.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

dunham99,
Thank you for your great review. We strive to make every guest's experience memorable and are delighted you recognized that. I appreciate your comments about the elevator- I have shared them with the maintenance company and they are coming out to inspect and ensure everything is working properly. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Dallas Irving area.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Reviewed 9 March 2018

During this last stay at the Wingate, they are apparently dealing with a sewer pipe leakage. Although this has been a known issue for a while it seems, and they are working with the city to resolve it, the hotel remains open and they continue to charge customers full price despite a horrible pervasive smell of sewage. It's disgusting, and after this experience, I will go out of my way to not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Amy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We apologize for the issues we encountered during your stay. We have sense resolved these issues with the city and hope you will allow us another opportunity to meet and exceed all of your expectations.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was double charged when all I wanted to do was add a night to my stay. They charged me two separate transactions one for 3 nights and one for 4 nights. That was an additional $300ish charged to my account. When i called about this charge dispute i was told to call my credit card compamy. The elevator smelled horrible and the toilet seats wouldn't stay up. This hotel was awful. Never staying there again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rajtilak412
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

rajtilak412,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We apologize for the error in billing and your overall experience with our hotel. We strive to ensure every guest receives the wow experience they deserve. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to meet and exceed all of your expectations.