Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
SAVE US$15
EmbassySuites.comUS$122
PricelineUS$122
Hotels.comUS$122
All reviews evening reception breakfast was amazing the general manager breakfast staff southern hospitality the hotel manager complimentary breakfast indoor pool cowboys game spacious rooms the staff was great shuttle service dfw airport phelps capistrano dallas flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

This is definitely a situation when you should look at all the recent bad reviews and consider them to be just what they are - the truth. I’m the manager of a girls soccer team and we’ve stayed here in the past. After this last trip, we will NEVER stay at this hotel again. First, the staff were horribly rude to our players. After a game, three of our girls had outside food and went to eat in the atrium area. Not at a restaurant table, but a general table. Three staff members yelled at them and told them they had to leave. The poor things ended up eating in the hall outside their room (parent hadn’t returned. Unfortunately, I didn’t know about this until after I got home. This was reprehensible. The hotel was half empty and the girls were respectful.

Now, on to the rooms. They are in terrible, nasty disrepair. Mold. Outdoor doors that wouldn’t close. One of our families found a dirty pair of children’s underwear under their bathroom counter! As for my personal experience, we had bedbugs. This is the first time in my entire life I’ve experienced this. The front desk person insisted there was no manager on duty, gave my husband a card and said the manager would call us Monday. They moved our room. She promised my husband extra Hilton Honors points. What never came? A call, points or even one night‘s discount. I called multiple times and NONE of my calls to a manager were returned. I was also promised by Rosa Lopez, the group travel manager, bonus points for booking three teams worth of rooms. Again, nothing!!!

The bartender and gentleman running the breakfast area were fantastic.

I was responsible for more than 80 nights at this terrible property, had to put up with bedbugs, and my team was treated poorly. This is the absolute worst Hilton property in which I’ve ever stayed. I can assure you this will be the last time I will ever book my teams at this property again.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank EATulsa
Reviewed 15 February 2021

I used to stay at this ES location all the time, in the 2000's - 2015. Great location by the airport, close to aircraft training center. The staff have always been friendly.
During this stay, even the courtesy shuttle driver was a cool guy. Enjoyed riding with him.
The restaurant at the hotel, Capistrano's, has some of the best grouper. If you like fish, order this entree.
My only comment about the rooms, though it is not subject to cause any structural changes, are the bathrooms. They are on the small side.
Overall, I have enjoyed staying here for many years!

1  Thank MTA-747-757-767
Reviewed 1 February 2021

Good choice just outside DFW south entrance/exit on hwy.183. with easy on / off hwy. access. Not many restaurants nearby but Aspen Creek Grill is excellent and less than a mile. Older hotel but clean with friendly service. Indoor pool. Large sitting area with tables in the huge atrium for their fantastic breakfast.Smallest bathroom I have ever seen in a hotel however and hard to even move araound in it. That alone will probably keep me away in the future. Great rate though. AC / Heat did not operate well for us. Could have been user error but I really doubt it!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

We had a very undesirable experience at this hotel. It started at 11:00 PM when someone came over the intercom that was piped into every room and announced that kids needed to go to bed. I was appalled at this. It woke up both of my children. Then at 1:00 AM the fire alarm went off. Everyone evacuated but there was never an announcement that you were clear to return to your room. Then at 2:30 AM, the fire alarm went off again. An employee stood in the lobby and shouted that it was a false alarm but there was never an official all clear announcement. I brought this up to the manager and he blamed all of the events on bad parenting. I again was appalled at the lack of care or concern for the hundreds of patrons in his hotel. I will never be staying at this hotel again. It was terrible!!

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

We became a Hilton Honors member because Hilton always has nice properties. Well, at least I thought so. This place is nice on the exterior along with the lobby and common areas. The room however was dated. The bed was caved in and my wife and I both ended up crowding each other in the middle. The bathroom was tiny. One person only. We couldn’t get towels or extra pillows. The breakfast was not good. We have an Embassy Suites in our home town and it is infinitely better in every way. Disappointed by this Hilton property.

Date of stay: November 2020