All reviews office park business center within miles laundry room comfortable stay yogurt business trip free breakfast plane airport dallas proximity furniture kitchenette sofa highway
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I was flying in for a interview with envoy air. The staff were very friendly and checked me in for that night. The breakfast was so good. The only thing was the ac was very loud when it on. It woke me up every time it came on. I was ok since I was there only one night. This was in room 240. If any more interviews with envoy air I will stay here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Anita V, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear airbus3201,

Thank you for taking your time to give us valuable feedback! We're elated that you enjoyed your night at our property, and that our breakfast exceeded your expectations! We do want to offer our apologize for the noise issues caused by the AC. Our engineering team has been made aware of the issue and has set to getting it rectified immediately!

Once again, thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic stay! Flew in to stay overnight prior to trans-Pacific flight! Friendly, fantastic staff greeted us upon arrival. The room was exceptionally comfortable! Very guest-oriented staff! Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Anita V, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us feedback!

We are so very thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our property! Our staff is committed to delivering exceptional customer service to each and every person that walks through our doors. It's always encouraging for them to receive such wonderful feedback and high praise!

Once again, we thank you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I have been staying here for 6 mos. on a job and they have made my stay here like being home with family. Sandra is always ready to help you in whatever you need, Maylene makes the evening mixers just like hanging out with family. Brenda and Joyce make sure you have a good breakfast and enough left over for snacks. The front desk people are wonderful, Amy always has your packages and mail before you even ask. As my time to check out draws close, I can’t help but be sad. I will miss my Residence Inn family. They have made my time away from home easier to bear.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Anita V, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay at our property! Having you here was wonderful and we are thrilled we got to know you! If you ever find yourself back in the area, we hope you'll come and visit us again!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel once before because it's proximity to the airport. The rooms were clean and a little dated. The hotel is being renovated and the rooms are great. We had no idea the hotel was under construction AT ALL. There was no sound of machinery. No workman roaming around. Quiet and peaceful, can't wait to see the finished product.
One hint- To get to any shopping or restaurants, you will need have a car or Uber it. There are really only offices in walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Ron W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for taking your time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us. It was our pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is a good hotel nearer to Highway and to many work places like Ayaya.
The breakfast is good, staff is very co-operative. Restaurants are within 2 miles.
Laundry is in second floor. Elevator is very slow

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking your time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate it very much. It was our pleasure to serve you!