“Horrible services”

Italian Cafe
Ranked #17 of 673 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Italian Cafe is your local family restaurant specializing in fresh, authentic Italian cuisine. For a taste of Italy, visit Italian Cafe
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Horrible services no Waiters / an no drinks people are coming up to one waiter placing orders while people are sitting at the table waiting to place orders waiting looked right at me and totally ignore me when I was trying to get his attention to place the order. left with food food and plates that haven't been picked up no tables being cleared off. This place is definitely understaffed very poor management I would not recommend anybody to eat here and I would never come back to visit this place again you can't even get the waiters attention to just tget a glass of water or something to drink.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

They make great cocktails and prices are very fair. I love the atmosphere - they offer sidewalk or indoor seating. I love the Rigatoni in Vodka sauce and the calzones! Take a nice walk around the lake after your meal. It's a beautiful spot.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is a full bar restaurant that prepare authentic Italian food. The pizza available is the best at Las Colinas in Irving, Texas.
Friendly staff including the owners which are always there. When try the pizza enjoy the perfect crust of the base!, Godere! (Enjoy!) and safe travels!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

On a work trip and wanted a place where we did not have to dress up, could walk from our hotel and have a few beers with, and after, dinner. This spot checked all of the boxes. It isn't fancy (and doesn't try to be) and is by no means gourmet but it is comfortable, the food decent mid-range Italian, service prompt and a good value. I wouldn't take a client here but I would certainly return if I wanted a relaxed spot for decent hearty Italian food after a long day in our Dallas office.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We are travelling with our dog and needed to find a restaurant that we could sit outside with our dog. The outdoor covered patio was perfect. The pizza was excellent too - very large portions.

Been to Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!