“Good pizza in a casual environment”
Review of Italian Cafe

Italian Cafe
Ranked #17 of 629 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Italian Cafe is your local family restaurant specializing in fresh, authentic Italian cuisine. For a taste of Italy, visit Italian Cafe
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Within walking distance from my hotel, it was good to be able to walk in for a quick bite. The pizza options were good and I got two slices and sat down in the dining room. This is a very casual venue with many other options besides pizza. Always good to know this place is nearby as I do a lot of visits to this area.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Ate here twice on a recent trip, the first time because it was close to the hotel and the second because the first time was good. Ordered lobster ravioli which was good. Also had a salad. Second visit had the salmon which was also tasty. A reviewer mentioned low service. You aren't at the Ritz here for sure so set your sites accordingly. Sunday was a sports bar atmosphere and I do agree I had to flag a server but once flagged, service was fine and food worth it as well.

The first time I sat too near the door near the bar where all the smokers gather outside so was smarter the second time. That would be my only complaint of the smoke smell drifting in because of where the smoking was permitted so close to the door.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Horrible services no Waiters / an no drinks people are coming up to one waiter placing orders while people are sitting at the table waiting to place orders waiting looked right at me and totally ignore me when I was trying to get his attention to place the order. left with food food and plates that haven't been picked up no tables being cleared off. This place is definitely understaffed very poor management I would not recommend anybody to eat here and I would never come back to visit this place again you can't even get the waiters attention to just tget a glass of water or something to drink.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

They make great cocktails and prices are very fair. I love the atmosphere - they offer sidewalk or indoor seating. I love the Rigatoni in Vodka sauce and the calzones! Take a nice walk around the lake after your meal. It's a beautiful spot.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is a full bar restaurant that prepare authentic Italian food. The pizza available is the best at Las Colinas in Irving, Texas.
Friendly staff including the owners which are always there. When try the pizza enjoy the perfect crust of the base!, Godere! (Enjoy!) and safe travels!

Been to Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!