“Good steak consistent food!!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #9 of 632 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I enjoy this place the food is good and they always offer friendly service. I love the steak and potato. This is what they do best. The salads are fresh and come out quick. Good bread as well. I will be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I think the title says it all. I ordered the ribeye and the seasoning and wellness was spot on. The side of garlic mashed was very good also. Pleasantly surprised as I am an out of towner.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I just love this place. The food is Great and there is more than enough food on your plate. The bread is wonderful and the atmosphere is amazing!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a rainy night. The was a quick power hit for the restaurant but came right back or switched to back up, not sure. Was not real hungry but was chilled cause of the weather. It seemed to take for ever for the male server to show up. Asked for coffee while deciding on dinner. I was real close to getting up and walking out when he finally returned and said a fresh cup. Had to ask for extra cream. When he brought that back had to ask for bread and butter. Finally got that. I had asked for honey mustard dip instead of ranch for the Rattlers. Someone else brought them but had a side of ranch. So I sat for what seemed like a long time when he finally brought my baked sweet and told him I had gotten ranch. He left and returned with the honey mustard. He just didn’t seemed motivated to work for a better tip. Food was nothing extraordinary. The rattlers were cold after waiting on the sauce I had ordered. The pepper was still crunchy. Not my preference. So I cut them and ate the filling. Breading was cold and thick. My sweet potato was acceptable. Waiter did finally come back and ask if I wanted a coffee refill, I was no thanks. I have eaten here before and have had better food and certainly better service.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This is a very good place to eat. The service was great and the food was awesome. Very fast with a good preaentation. The server we had I wish I could remember her name was nice and professional. This place is easy to find just off 121 freeway. I would recommend this place if you are looking for a good steak to eat

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!