“So cool!”

Cherokee Trace Drive-Thru Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This 300 Acre Drive-Thru Safari Park features over 25 exotic species from around the world in an open range environment all from the comfort of your car !
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Tyler for business and asked what I should see I the area and was told to visit this, even though it was a little out of the way for me. I am so glad I did! It was so much fun for my wife and I to drive through and meet some new furry friends. Follow the rules, but take your time and have fun and you will have a great time! I would absolutely go back if ever I get the chance. My only regret is we did not see the camel or capybaras.

1  Thank Dustin H
"highland cattle"
"concession stand"
"fun place to visit"

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This turned out to be the high light of our spring break vacation. The animals are eager to gather around if you drop a few morsels of food lol. Many of them will stick their head through your vehicle window to steal a little food, especially the Camels. Young children might be a little anxious but we had children 10 and 11 years of age with us. They are still talking about this experience.

2  Thank p5hobbs
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This was our 5th trip & we will definitely be back! There are so many neat animals to see & feed. It's just a great experience overall. Recommended for kids & adults.

1  Thank Kristy F
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I've been twice and would gladly go again! It's so cool to view and feed the wildlife in a natural habitat. I spent hours driving through this gorgeous park, just poking along looking for new animals and feeding everyone that begged for food. The man at the visitors center was very nice and happy to answer questions. So much fun!

2  Thank teddi b