Free cancellation until 22/07
Delta Street Inn(Jefferson)
US$99
Chez Lafayette(Jefferson)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsbeautiful groundsfruit yogurtquichemy husband and ivisit jeffersongourmet breakfastcookiesat homeshirleycupolasuitetourlandscapinghostesshistoryrefrigeratortx
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Shirley is an amazing hostess, accommodations were awesome and food was delicious. The property is gorgeous and the grounds are breathtaking. We will be back next year. I may even come back before our girls trip. My favorite b&b. Carol, Debbie, Tina and Chris

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Shirley never stops. She is constantly making the property better. What a talented lady, and the perfect hostess. You only need to take a look at the House of the Season's website, or Facebook page to see the amazing new greenhouse and landscaping that set the stage for a relaxed weekend, and make you want to stay forever. Breakfast is always special, and the tour of the home is unforgettable, accompanied by Sadie, the friendly kitty, all the way. Ask about the tour when you reserve your room, but if it's not available, it shouldn't be a deal breaker. There's so much more!

Room Tip: Two rooms are up stairs, and two are down. All are nice.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2015

The House of the Seasons is an absolutely beautiful house with amazing landscaping. My wife and I had a great time staying in the Sam Houston Suite. The room was very comfortable and included a Jacuzzi tub. The breakfast was fantastic. The tour of the house was great. The garden is spectacular. Shirley is a wonderful host. Really can't say enough wonderful things about our experience at The House of the Seasons. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Randall S
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Consistent with all the other reviews, the room, house, and breakfast are fantastic! My husband and I spent most of our time enjoying the peaceful and beautiful garden. Garden lovers will truly appreciate the new state-of-the-art greenhouse! The room and grounds were quiet. This truly is a fantastic place to stay. We look forward to returning for another getaway!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Keri T
Reviewed 20 March 2015

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the House of the Seasons.

The Presidential Suite is very large. We enjoyed looking through all of the political memorabilia on the walls of the suite, the hallways, and in the main house. The room was very clean and well-maintained.

The main house is spectacular. The tour is a must. The breakfasts were delicious; always made from scratch. Shirley is a fantastic host!

The gardens on the property are beautiful, and they have been chosen to cultivate a very rare flower species. The new greenhouse is very impressive.

It is a very short, pleasant walk to downtown from the house.

The trains run through the night, and I'm not sure how far the tracks are from the house, but the whistles woke me up a few times. By the second night, I think I was used to it and slept much better.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend this to any couples looking for a short getaway.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple