“Good food, terrible service”
Review of Beje's Diner - CLOSED

Beje's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Went here for a late Saturday lunch. I had no idea just how late it would be. When we arrived, the place was crowded, but it thinned out in the two hours we were there. When we finally got waited on, we placed a simple order, but it took an hour to get it. It you have any kind of schedule to keep stay away.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

The food was okay. BUT it took an HOUR AND A HALF for our chicken salad sandwich and philly cheese to be served. My fries were cold. My husband's fries were hot. Out server was great but the kitchen was S - L - OOOOOOOOOOOOOO - W.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

It has been a few months since I have ate here, so this review is a little late and maybe food and service has improved.

It is nice when you go out with friends, to have all the food served at the same time, or atleast sometime close as everyones elses. Not here, a group of 8 was served food at random times and was cold when we finally received. Seems like more staff needs to be hired to handle tables. Food was generic, nothing to return again to eat, alot of other places with much better food in Jefferson.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

The night we went they were having a fundraiser. We did not have good service and both my husbands and my orders were wrong. If they were too busy to give good service they should have let customers know that they were only open for fundraiser guest. My "Taco" plate came out looking like giant quesadillas with grilled lettuce in it

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Beje's has a great breakfast. Great location close to all the shopping in Jefferson. Just a fun place to relax and have great dinning experance.