“Good News”
Review of Beje's Diner - CLOSED

Beje's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Beje's is under new management. Improvements are being made. Now you are served a nice little appetizer while your order is prepared.

Definitely worth another try. :)

Reviewed 11 September 2012

What a lovely surprise this little joint is. I love the colours and the retro furnishings. The staff were super friendly and the food is good quality diner fair.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

This is a really cute, new little 1950s-esque diner. It offers hamburgers, taco salads, a salad bar, etc. as well as daily specials and desserts.

Unfortunately, the service/speed wasn't all that great. The "special" that day was a make-it-yourself taco salad. It was okay, but I found a hair in the meat (I realize this just happens sometime, and it doesn't completely freak me out.) My husband ordered a hamburger, and it seemed to take longer than necessary for it to arrive. The food was good but nothing to jump up and down about. I think it would be good for a family with children, but it's not a place that I'd say, "Let's go back there again!"

I'm okay with theme restaurants, but you really need to have distinctive food and super service (too many teenaged wait-staff aren't trained and don't give good customer service). I don't think you'd go wrong eating at Beje's, but it wouldn't be the first place I'd recommend, either.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Wednesday backyard burgers was great. Beje's is an adorable place. You won't be disappointed You can't miss Beje's on your trip to Historical Jefferson!.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

The food was okay. BUT it took an HOUR AND A HALF for our chicken salad sandwich and philly cheese to be served. My fries were cold. My husband's fries were hot. Out server was great but the kitchen was S - L - OOOOOOOOOOOOOO - W.