See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

The people in check in were very helpful when we got their some things was not working for use and they came out and got it right stayed there for some time .The price is great I don't care to stay at a motel but this one was very nice. Manager was always there to help you. I would stay at this motel when ever I'm in Texas and need a room

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bosshogg52
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

You get what you pay for. I've stayed at this hotel several times to save money during my expensive trips to Texas. The lady at the front desk is the only really great thing about this motel. She's very welcoming. The rooms, however are not adequately cleaned. Ash trays were provided in every room I've been in, and the rooms reek of stale cigarettes, even though they're "non smoking." The floors are hard laminate, that have a sort of dirty bamboo print. There are black specs all over the floor---some of it is part of the design, TOO much of it is dirt and dead and/or live bugs. I saw a roach on my floor every night this visit, and caught one under their plastic cup because I'm terrified of the things. The sheets are dingy and stained with cigarette burn holes and god knows what else. My sink this visit was slow to drain and I gagged when I looked inside to see a massive black hair clog float up every time I turned the water on. There's black hair (I'm blonde!) all over the sink and this room has supposedly been cleaned twice now. Water or urine stains on bathroom wall. It's yellow. Parking is very limited. I'm not sure $40 is worth it because it's 4am and I'm afraid to put it head down for fear of what may crawl on or in me during sleep. Oh, and the trash can outside was overflowing with food and feral cats were everywhere, loudly mating.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Melissa C
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Super 7 Inn Houston - Jersey Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Melissa,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed there. Woke up with this next morning with bite marks. Customer service was terrible! Staff acted shady when bed bugs were reported to them. Went to get refund next day. Was told they put someone else in same room that had bed bugs. Smh.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Norris M
6Team, brand expericened team member at Super 7 Inn Houston - Jersey Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Norris,
We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We take bed bug reports very seriously. We sincerely apologize for your experience and for the unsatisfactory response you received to your complaint. Please know that we are on high alert regarding this issue and are mindful to monitor our rooms in order to address, treat and terminate any issues if we discover them. We have policies and training that should have prevented the experience you describe, but unfortunately bed bugs are a world-wide problem and present a unique challenge due to their highly transient nature, traveling easily in luggage and clothing. This is why we continually train our housekeeping staff to proactively monitor all guest rooms for the potential presence of bed bugs, and have standing contracts with professional exterminators to treat affected areas in case any are discovered on our premises. No room gets released until we have an all clear from them. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to further address any specific concerns you might have, and to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

This is the most nastiest ghetto place I ever stayed at. They have kids walking around pushing on other people doors .the manager just stand there a watch them and the sad part her child is in it too .the room are stick like it's not been clean in mouths. You can't complain to the manager .she says deal with it or leave .if you have a choice between sleeping in you car or the I would sleep in the car because it's a waste of money to go there

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Super 7 Inn Houston - Jersey Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review. The service concerns you describe are not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. Please know the conditions you experienced in your room are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

For an outsider trying to settle down in this area,I had no complaints about this establishment.. One thing would be a good recommendation.. a bottle of shampoo.. other then that rooms are cheaper than any market out there ,and hospitality couldn't go wrong..

they had wifi but wasn't working for the time I was there

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo