“Good drinks, mixed reviews on service”

Gloria's Latin Cuisine
Ranked #336 of 764 Restaurants in Katy
Description: Coming in 2021. More information coming soon!
Description: Coming in 2021. More information coming soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sat at the bar at 6:50 for drinks, chips and guac. Bartender was great and very attentive. The spicy cucumber margarita was delish. Didn’t get a table until 7:45. I gave my order to Andi IMMEDIATELY. At 8:20, we asked about our order and he said “Oh, did you order?” Really...??!!! Dude, learn to read the room. Why would you wander past us without checking if you didn’t think we ordered! Good atmosphere but loud. Make sure your order gets placed. Food was ok. Guac was really good. Andi wasn’t nearly apologetic enough.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Best meal I’ve had in a very long time! This was my first time visiting and I was very impressed. Apparently they have live music and dancing sometimes too. I ordered the Blackened Red Snapper with Poblano Rice and Plantains. The serving is massive! I couldn’t even finish it all. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2021