“Home cooked meal”

Texas Tradition
Ranked #30 of 573 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We had great service for the four of us at this restaurant. We wanted a sit down place to eat and came upon this. The food was priced reasonable and the waitress even had some of the lunch special left for one of us. It's nothing fancy but was well served and prepared. We enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Good Texas home cooking food at a fair price. Can be crowded especially at lunch but that says a lot about the food. Nothing fancy but great home style meals from chicken fried to meatloaf to seafood. Service is good but during the crowds you may wait a little longer.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I had the ham and cheese omelette. It is very large serving size. The food was okay

Their hash browns were not edible

Service was fine

2 breakfast plates and 3 drinks (coffee and milk) for $31 including tip is a poor value to me.

We always have the same experience and say we won't come back. This is last time.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Yes food and service run equally today. Took my grandson to lunch and he even suggested Texas Tradition. We have taken numerous ball teams to this place and have never been disappointed. Good variety on the menu and you will not be disappointed.
Weekend breakfast is a special treat so plan on enjoying that some time.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Exactly what I needed... just plain good food! What a great place!

The food was delicious. I had a chicken/bacon ranch wrap, my husband had a BBQ burger, one son had a steak kabob, my other son had a chicken fried steak sandwich. We had sides of fries, onion rings, and fried okra. It was all fresh and so tasty.

The service was fast and friendly and the price was expected. The decor was really fun looking too and fit the whole theme of Texas comfort food.

Very pleasant experience. My family and I will definitely come back.