“Good Food but Pricey”
Review of Landry's Seafood

Landry's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 579 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We have been to this Landry's only one time. We stopped because we enjoyed Landry's in Keema. Very different. In Keema, it is more along the lines of a Fridays. This is an upscale restaurant. We decided to stay anyway. Let me say first, the service is first rate as is the food. Wine selection is well above average. Nothing negative to say about this Landry's except the value and that is why it received a 4/5 rating from me.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have eaten at Landry's several times now and the food is excellent. When I want fish this is the place I go. They have a wide variety of fish choices. They also have some awesome toppings. One of my favorites is Grilled Snapper with a Melissa topping. You can check out their menu online at their website. They have ample seating but I usually go during the week for dinner. If I go on the weekend then I go I usually go for a late lunch/early dinner around 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM. The appetizers always look good but I can't eat as much as I use to eat, so I have not tried them yet. I really enjoy the seafood at Landry's.

1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Dinner with family during the week. Sure makes a difference when not the weekend fast seating. Service was great and location was very calm.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I have never been to a Landry's Seafood before so I decided to give this one in Katy a try. I stopped in for Happy Hour on a Sunday afternoon. Sat at the bar. Ordered a Gold Margarita. My server Natalie was very friendly and gave me some suggestions on what to order. Decided to go with the Buffalo Chicken Sliders and the Stuffed Shrimp Enbrochette.

Portions were generous. Drink was pretty big, I would come back just for the Margarita. There were three decent sized chicken sliders with some fries. And the three shrimp was wrapped in bacon with some creamy mayo jalapeno stuffing but was not overwhelmingly spicy. It came on a bed of onion rings. A lot of fried food even for me!

Both items combined made for a very filling meal. Since it was happy hour, my check was only $18 for the Margarita and both items. Very decent lazy Sunday afternoon meal. Like I said, typical chain restaurant food. Was not awesome but was good.

When I get a chance, I will probably be back to try the lunch buffet and dinner.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Every time we visit Houston, we stop in at Landry's for good seafood. The restaurant in Katy has an excellent seafood buffet at a reasonable price every day except Saturday.