“Awesome Food and Service”

Palma de Cera Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 608 Restaurants in Katy
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, South American, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The seafood soup in a Caribbean coconut broth is filled with a generous portion of seafood. My wife ordered Argentinian flank steak, which was cooked perfectly tender and juicy. We both had leftovers to take home. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We had heard good things so decided to celebrate our daughters birthday here. Food was absolutely amazing. I had the pork loin, my husband had the tasting meat plate kids had steak and soup. Everything was great. We were all eating off each others plate trying each other's selection. Nothing disappointed. Friendly service made for a perfect birthday celebration.

We will definitely return

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to dinner with another couple. The restaurant is spacious and for a Friday night at 7 pm there was only another couple. 3 other families came in after us. The food was delicious, was served quickly, and definitely hot. The "Picada" appetizer was splendid and enough for 4 people. It had chicken, beef, pork rind, sausage, yuca, arepas. Yummy. I had the red snapper fillet with creole sauce. It came with a salad, white rice, black beans and fried plantains. Very good. As far as alcohol, They only serve beer and wine. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Authentic food ans service. Prices were great for lunch and it was nice and quiet. Coffee was a bit marginal but flan was great. Definitely a winner

1  Thank PortlandRoss
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Went here bc it's rated #1 on yelp. Small restaurant with a very elegant style. Clean. Owner came out and was very personable. Went over the menu choices and said we could customize things. We ordered the house special and a spicy fish with an AMAZING sauce. Appetizer of fried plantains with cheese and beef was great. I am way too full and there wasn't room for dessert. Will be going back to try their banana foster.

1  Thank Amie H