“Best pizza in Katy, Tx”

Rosa's Pizza Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #52 of 619 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to take kids. The NY style pizza the best in Katy in my opinion, and the Italian dishes are VERY good for the price point.

We also like that we can order veggies for the kids.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Simple and good. Not necessarily cheap because almost $14 for 6 raviolis is a kind of over the top for the place. But the food is good, no complains. We also had a Margherita pizza, perfectly done. However, the other day we call for a take out order (two pizzas, one Chicago and other Margherita), it was not the same as we had in the restaurant. Owner (or representative of the owner) could be more friendly, I assumed that he was a real Italian and perhaps we could exacerbate some dialogue (in English, I didn't even try to spread my poor Italian knowledge). No, he was dry and charged me without a smile. Pity, the experience could be better. Overall, I liked the food, this is important, and I will return.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I have visited Rosa's many, many times. I have never been disappointed in the Pizza. It is very tasty and always cooked to perfection. The worse thing about this place is the location. It is tucked away in a corner of a strip center, so you have to know where it is to find it. This is good too! It cuts down on traffic. There are only 10 - 15 tables, so it is a small venue, but Luigi and Rosa will treat you well!

1  Thank txmmoore
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Great pizza and wine! They will even make your pasta dish the way you want to. I like the red and white sauce.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Delicious food tucked away in the corner of a small strip mall in Katy, off Mason near Kingsland. Casual dining. Order at the counter and wait for a great treat of Lasagna, salad,garlic bread, Pasta fagioli, NY style pizza (the Special). We loved the salad dressing. Definitely Italian House dressing. My wife is Italian and enjoyed the marinara sauce. The lasagna had an interesting presentation. It was like a large thick flatter slice of lasagna, topped with cheese, marinara, and baked. Delicious! The pasta in the fagioli was cooked fresh and then added to the tender beans. Nothing to bring home. Not bad for $41 before tip. Highly recommended.

1  Thank leylax1