“to go ordee”

Ranked #58 of 607 Restaurants in Katy
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Friendly Folks Serious SeafoodVoted the Best Restaurant in Katy, TX by Katy Times Readers in 2013. Fish City Grill is as much a part of Katy as Katy is a part of FCG. It's a fun family dining experience not to be missed when visiting LaCenterra Market at Cinco Ranch Katy.
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

we called in our family's order. it was hot and ready when we arrived.
parking is a nightmare at la centerra so plan for a lot of extra time for that.
Britney took our phone order and was friendly and efficient. thank you for great service Britney.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I think this is a place that probably has a few really incredible dishes...I just haven't gotten one yet. Everything I've ordered has been good but not special (but few restaurants can be great on everything.) Service is always very good and Thursday nights offer special pricing on wine.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My girlfriend and myself stopped in here on a Sunday afternoon to just grab a small lunch. Our waiter (Steve) was very attentive and went over the menu with us. He added a few specialty drinks that were not on the menu and even brought us a sample. We placed our drink order and the manager stopped by the table to welcome us. The Friendly approach definitely caught my attention. We were given free samples of the all the different soups and were allowed just to relax. Once we placed our order, the food came out promptly and I was not dissatisfied. I had the fried grouper fish tacos. Very good! It came with a side of corn, which I will admit was a little on the buttery side, but still tasty. Has they added a little cilantro to the corn, it would have made all the difference in the world. I will return!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

This is a great place to eat and is even better now that they have remodeled and opened the front of the restaurant to the village green. Now you can eat and sip margaritas while listening to great live music. They have the best margaritas in Katy hands down.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a good place to eat, this is the place. Very good fresh food and good seasoning. Don't miss the Oyster Nachos and the fish Tacos.
The Margaritas are the best in town, my wife loves it!!!