“Dull Pizza, Doesn't Meet Our Standards”
Review of Pizza Fino

Pizza Fino
Ranked #451 of 678 Restaurants in Katy
Reviewed 14 October 2016

With pizza, my family has its reliable restaurant options—places that we can count on for a decent pizza pie with consistent quality. But now that we live in a different part of the city, we find ourselves looking for new pizza places to visit and one we tried for the first time is Pizza Fino in Katy.

At Pizza Fino, you can order specialty pizzas or create your own. You can also select other menu items like subs, pasta, salads, chicken wings, and a few other choices. We learned about Pizza Fino from an advertisement received in the mail and a coupon convinced us to give it a try.

One thing unique about Pizza Fino, when compared to other local and regional pizza places, is that it doesn’t have any indoor seating. I walked in expecting to find at least a handful of tables and chairs but there are none. This makes it much like the big pizza chains, most of which have nothing more than a walk- up counter to order pizza to go.

My family was craving pizza so we decided to go with the BBQ Chicken Pizza and the All Meat option, with a few alterations in the toppings. We were not impressed with the flavor of either pizza. The sauce was bland and the sausage on the All Meat pizza tasted like it had gone past its expiration date. Both pizzas were very forgettable and not much better than a frozen pizza. And as you might guess, the refrigerated leftovers didn’t taste very good when microwaved the next day. Everything was edible, but that isn’t saying much.

I will keep trying new pizza places in my new section of town, but I don’t think Pizza Fino will be added to my list of places slated for repeat business. The pizza is just not all that good and while I realize that the other food sold here might be better, it’s a chance I’m not willing to take.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

They are good, offer good options but the taste is not guranteed. Sometime its good but some days, it is just ordinary....