“Very Good Fast Brazilian”

Alegria Brazilian Grill
Ranked #50 of 579 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Alegria is our go-to place for fast and flavorful foot in Katy. The meats are always flavorful and the 3 sides are generous and tasty. The picanha (steak) and chicken are particular favorites with the kids liking the grilled pineapple and plantain sides. I also like the cheese bread and - occasionally - really enjoy their desserts as well (particularly the flan). The prices are good and since it is semi-cafeteria style, the food is fast.

Overall, very good fast Brazilian

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We came on Wednesday looks like Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday kids eat free two options chicken and three additions.

For me I ordered beef stroganoff and wife ordered Brazilian combo very good and tasty.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We've been to Alegria Brazilian Grill a few times. We decided to give it another try.

It was very good. The service is excellent.

The food is very good. We had the Grilled Brazilian Steak (Picanha). Their sides of beans are delicious. The carrot rice is good. I enjoyed the grilled pineapple and Fried Bananas.

This is a good place to come back to every once in a while.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Went there the other day.
Food is always fresh and flavorful.
Portions are good size and filling. The dinning area is comfortable but nothinh special. Thw staff is always attentive and gracious. We go there quite often amd the food is always wonderful. Cant go wrong give them a try. I suggest you get the plantains as a side order they are awesome

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I've eaten here several times over the past year and it has always been excellent. If you read any of my other reviews, you know that I rarely gush over a restaurant but this place is worth the 5 star review. I usually get the steak with collard greens, plantains(they call them bananas) and grilled pineapple. It really is one of the best values around for excellent food. We've also gotten the feijoada, sausage and chicken in turmeric on different occasions and they have all been outstanding. You also have to try the cheese bread and their chocolate "truffle" as they are delicious. While this is not a table service restaurant, the staff always goes out of their way to check on you and the whole place feels very comfortable for being at the corner of a strip mall. If you are in Katy, this place is probably the best combination of tremendous food at a reasonable price.