“Lunch ”

Pane e Vino Trattoria and Pizzeria
Ranked #43 of 573 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Natalia pizza and it was amazing!! My Mother in Law ordered the Italian sausage Panin. The restaurant is nicely decorated and clean.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Have been here twice in the last two weeks. As always the food was wonderful and the service excellent. Please try Fabricio's hospitality you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Best Italian in Katy for me and my family, best food...always. Super nice people and new owner is always trying to do better

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We haven't been here in awhile, but went last night. It always surprises me how dead it is on a weeknight. We are always pleased with the food here even though we haven't been there for awhile. The service last night (Rafael) was very good. It's sad to see it so empty on a Thursday night, when it really is a good place to eat. They had the type of wine we like, which many people do not. Their pizzas are good, but so are their entrees. Their desserts are very good too. Try it out!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We came for dinner Friday night three kids my wife and myself.

Ordered wine from the house very good one (red).

Kids share lasagna and bread wife lasagna also and myself the risotto mushroom and steak very very good fully recommended.