“Schools In”

Bernie's Burger Bus
Ranked #78 of 579 Restaurants in Katy
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Went to Bernie's for lunch. I had the "Homeroom" which was very good. Bun was fresh, meat was cooked as I had ordered. The strawberry lemonade was very good. The prices are reasonable. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. Overall a good restaurant. We will definitely be dining there again.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We ordered a few different burgers and a specialty fries. The burgers were very greasy and there was grease all over the buns. The fries were dripping with grease also. There are a lot of other places in the area to go. And I will....

My bill for a burger, fries and drink was $23. Way over priced.

The waitress was good and helpful.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We've been to Bernie's Burger Bus three times. We really enjoyed it this time.

We started off with their strawberry shake. You get a huge shake that's absolutely delicious.

Bernie's uses the best ingredients for their burgers. Everything is fresh and delicious. I had their bleu cheese burger with bacons, and it was excellent

Our server, Brian, was on top of things. He did a fine job.

At first I was going to give Bernie's a 5 star rating, but the fries left something to be desired. We had the Honor Roll fries with brisket, bacon, cheddar and BBQ sauce. The BBQ had heavy on my stomach all night long.

Their prices are a little on the high end.

We enjoyed the shake and burger. Next time, we'll skip the fries.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Traffic was brutal, so my wife and pull off of 99 to grab a bite to eat. I had the Horse shoe burger on their road trip menu. According to the waiter they don't repeat road trips. That brings a little sadness to my heart when I think about that. Oh well some new next time. Must try!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Have had many different burgers in Houston and Katy Texas, The Burgers are large, you can get anything on top, choose what you like. On certain days LOBSTER is the fish of the day always
the best.