“Drinks and Fajitas”
Review of Uncle Julio's

Uncle Julio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 579 Restaurants in Katy
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Pretty good, but I would say expensive. I'm not a fan of the smokey salsas, but the fajitas were pretty good. Both chicken and beef. The golden swirl drink was to die for.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We went here on a Monday evening. The Service was GrEaT, although I ordered the Gold Margarita and was Very Disappoinited... For almost $9. you get bascially a lil more than a shot of a drink. WoW, I can go elsewhere and get double the amount for half the price. I thought for the price, the Margaritas are way too pricey!! I ordered the Chicken Flautas and they were good, but I half to say my favorite are at Lupe's. My husband had the Beef Fajitas and they were good, but cooked a lil rare. We had the queso and it was really yummy. The chips and salsa are also very good. For what you get for the price, it is NoT worth it... I do not think we will be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

So let's start with the ambience. Love the vibe there!! The food is fantastic and the servers are wonderful. Everything is made from scratch. Alex helped us and he was attentive and efficient. Great attitude ! This is not a cheap restaurant. So if ur looking for a place to dump some real cash this is the place. All in all we loved it. But this is not a place I would come to every weekend. $$$$$

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We all had Wonderful fish tacos! Really wanted to try the chocolate piñata, but we didn't have the time! The restaurant wasClean and the staff was friendly and efficient. The margaritas were pretty good too. Definitely will go back!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

If you love chocolates and churros, this is the dessert for you. Don't want to spoil the surprise, but save room for this one.

Food was good, especially the table side guacamole and the vegetarian fajitas.

Service, though, was almost non-existent. Had to go and get our own tortillas for our table and refill our water glasses with a pitcher that we snagged from the bar. Also had to go and get plates for our fajitas and then clear our table to make room for dessert. Very long almost 2 1/2 hour dinner.

2  Thank hrs314