“Gluten Free Pizza”
Review of Palio's Pizza Cafe

Palio's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #61 of 137 Restaurants in Keller
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I recently found out I need to eat gluten free. The disappointment of having to read labels can be unbearable. Palio's offers gluten free pizza and it's awesome! I love the super thin crust. The veggies are always fresh. My favorite is the Cade and Blake.. Mmmm mmmm! When I've had a rough day and don't feel like reading labels I can always count on Palio's Pizza to serve me dinner.

SamKonnekt, Public Relations Manager at Palio's Pizza Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

We love that you love our Pizza! We hope to see you again! :)

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Pizza is my 2nd favorite comfort food in the world. And I'm kind of a snob about it. I go for fresh pizza with a great sauce and fresh ingredients every time. This place is a winner!

I've been a few times, and both visits were spot on for taking care of my craving. Their crust is perfectly baked - normally I go for thick crust, but their thin crust is crusty on the bottom and deliciously chewy in the middle. Their sauce is awesome, and they have definitely cornered the market on the perfect balance of toppings and cheese. I especially enjoy the Mediterranean.

I haven't tried any of the sandwiches or desserts yet, but there's a refrigerator case tantalizing you when you walk in the door - save room for canolis, cheesecake, etc.!

SamKonnekt, Public Relations Manager at Palio's Pizza Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thank you mele48! We are glad that we could make you happy. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Thin crust pizza, that is ok. The mozzarella sticks are like a high school cafeteria food. Very kid friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Been here 2 times and never again. Each time there was a problem Pizza wasn't cooked through the last time. We did takeout and cooked it at home the rest of the way. The one in Colleyville is much better. This place won't last long. I'm surprise it has this long.
Texans just don't know good pizza I guess.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I smell gluten-free pizza! And it's good, too. My husband and I went to Palio's specifically because I can get gluten-free pizza there. The pizzas are thin crust and come in various sizes. He creates a meat and cheese-lovers pizza. I get one meat and load it up with veggies, extra sauce, and no cheese. Yes, they'll make a no-cheese pizza and cook it properly, too. On top of that, the staff are very friendly. Order at the counter, choose a table, and wait for the yummy pizza to arrive. There are a few TVs around the walls to engage your attention when conversation lags. I would say the place is on the smaller side, so plan to arrive a little early for lunch or dinner. There are a few booths and bar tables, plus quite a few regular square tables that can be pulled together for larger parties. There is also outdoor seating. Parking is free. According to their website the restaurant is wheelchair accessible and they provide delivery and take-out.