“This isn't a crawfish destination”

Jackie's Brickhouse
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2017

My husband and I usually go to Crazy Alan's Swamp Shack for our crawfish fix, however, we decided to give Jackie's a shot and were sorely disappointed. Our waitress wasn't too interested in taking care of us and the crawfish were unbelievably small. I think they threw in maybe 4 or 5 larger ones and the rest were ridiculous in size. We ordered 5 pounds and by the time we got to the last 30 or so, we gave up -- effort wasn't worth the time. Jackie's is a good place for sitting on the patio, listening to music, enjoying the weather and the cocktails.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

They have the best oysters hands down. I have to come at least once a week to get my fix. It is a 45 minutes drive to get here but always worth it. The bread pudding is also the best, white chocolate chips.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

This place had a really fun crowd. Great food with a varied menu. Friendly staff and a great local band playing. We will be back!!!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Went to Jackie's for lunch with friends. Great service and food. Had the shrimp tacos w/sweet potato fries. They were delicious. One friend had i think it was called the Oysters Jackie which had cheese and bacon on top which were fantastic! Bloody Mary's were the best I've tasted. Will definitely go back!

1  Thank Jannine D
Reviewed 4 January 2017

It was a late evening dinner for family and our first time. Between the music and televisions with several football games going, I half expected to see Willie and a half-dozen Texans watching the games while feasting on Jackie's offerings. We selected and weren't disappointed. More food than we needed, and it was all good.
Staff were nice, too. If you're down near Kemah, don't pass it by.

1  Thank Art W