“Great Place for a Party”

Jackie's Brickhouse
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We sat outside and was very nice. There menu was big. I had a catfish basket and had to take some home. You really get a lot of food for your money and was really good. It was a big place with lots of outside covered seating and bar out there too. I think a lot of motorcycle guest must eat there. They had a large lot just for bikes at the door. I would go back there next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We met some friends here recently for an early Friday dinner. We enjoyed the shrimp stuffed jalapeno appetizer although I thought it was overpriced. My fried shrimp basket with onion strings was good and others enjoyed their catfish. I would say though that this place doesn't have a large selection of seafood if that is what you desire. However there is a lot of other offerings that sounded really good. There is a great outdoor space to sit when the weather permits too.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

My husband and I usually go to Crazy Alan's Swamp Shack for our crawfish fix, however, we decided to give Jackie's a shot and were sorely disappointed. Our waitress wasn't too interested in taking care of us and the crawfish were unbelievably small. I think they threw in maybe 4 or 5 larger ones and the rest were ridiculous in size. We ordered 5 pounds and by the time we got to the last 30 or so, we gave up -- effort wasn't worth the time. Jackie's is a good place for sitting on the patio, listening to music, enjoying the weather and the cocktails.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

They have the best oysters hands down. I have to come at least once a week to get my fix. It is a 45 minutes drive to get here but always worth it. The bread pudding is also the best, white chocolate chips.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

This place had a really fun crowd. Great food with a varied menu. Friendly staff and a great local band playing. We will be back!!!