Lowest prices for your stay
US$82
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$82
FindHotel
US$73
BestWestern.comUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
ZenHotels.comUS$89
All reviews continental breakfast next morning motel walmart pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2019

I was told it was a none smoking room. When the air conditioning came on it smoked and the odor was sickening. When I reported this to the desk they denied that the room was a smoking room. They may have painted but the air conditioner told the tail. If you stay at this Hotel check the room with the air on Ii well never stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Inn Of Kilgore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay, and we are sorry to hear that it did not exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 20 October 2019

Booked a double queen non-smoking room 3 guests and was put into a king smoking room. Asked to be moved no rooms available. Were in town for homecoming, so no rooms basically available in the whole town. Pull out mattress stained no linen for it. Asked for at least a cot, said can give you one but that will be your discount for the wrong room. Front desk staff rude and unhelpful. Said owner would call has not. All of us have been feeling sick from the cigarette smoke. Will never recommend this hotel to anyone. The housekeeper we encountered when leaving in the morning was very nice.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2019

I enter the building with the staff that knows me and has all my information ready for me. They are fast and friendly knowing I am tired after a long day and they ensure I have a first floor room. The room is located in the quite part of the motel with the room warm and ready for met to settle down for a quite restful night. The next morning off with a great cup of coffee and a fast checkout.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Divyanee p, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Kilgore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2019

Dear guest. Thank you for your positive comment I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Overall great service with friendly staff! The room was clean and quiet, and the young lady that checked me in was quick, friendly and professional. Overall, this was a good experience and I will be staying there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018

My stay at the Best Western Inn at Kilgore was very comfortable and very clean. The staff was super friendly and everything was pretty much nearby that I could want. I will be coming back to this one again!

Date of stay: July 2018