Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$83
BestWestern.comUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
PricelineUS$83
FindHotelUS$83
ZenHotels.comUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021

I stayed there on the last weekend in June 2021.

The front desk workers on all 3 shifts were all so nice and friendly. I really enjoyed staying there.
They had a nice continental breakfast which was just enough to start off my day.
The swimming pool was so clean and refreshing, It was nice just to lie by the pool and soak up some rays. The room was quite comfortable and very clean. And as an added plus it was right next door to Wal Mart where I could grab anything I may have forgotten at home.

i

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 22 June 2021

Outdated, pet friendly but no place to take pets, first room had cockroaches and smelled of a swamp, 2nd room had hole in wall, woke up each morning with new bites. Only one front desk lady helpful. She quickly switched first room. Next morning the lady dismissed me when I stated I had bites, the “breakfast” is a yogurt. Construction crew that was there was outside all hours partying.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2021

Hotel needs repairs. Door to room didn't lock, bathroom door knob was falling off, fridge was VERY loud. Front service was helpful. The pillows smelled. This hotel needs a major overhaul. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Placed a phone order and was given a time to arrive to pick up said order. Arrived 5 minutes early, waited 15 more minutes and still the order was not ready. Finally got the order. The chicken and sauces were good, but the time element needs to be improved.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2019

I was told it was a none smoking room. When the air conditioning came on it smoked and the odor was sickening. When I reported this to the desk they denied that the room was a smoking room. They may have painted but the air conditioner told the tail. If you stay at this Hotel check the room with the air on Ii well never stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Inn Of Kilgore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay, and we are sorry to hear that it did not exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts