“Jack pot! This is where the locals choose to eat!”

Hallmark Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 267 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome breakfast food and service, good prices. If you're family doesn't eat pork, they've got TURKEY BACON AND SAUSAGE. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Not our to go place but went there recently for all you can eat catfish on Friday. Besides the catfish have gone for breakfast. The portions are large, the food is great and the staff friendly. Not fancy or trendy but good down home comfort food. Great family atmosphere and good value for the money. Plan to go back again soon for breakfast.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Recently ate dinner at Hallmark with my family. Food was very good, plentiful, and reasonably priced. I had Texas sized chicken fried steak. Filled the whole plate and I could only eat half. Others had chicken and pasta dishes. From my view all plates were cleaned. Good place for cheap eats.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Visited here for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. It is a little thread worn so not fancy at all. Brings to mind some of the old diners that I used to love as a kid in the 50's and 60's. With that being said I was greeted when I entered and made to feel welcome right away. I was surprised at the menu, it was very extensive for a small family style place. They offered multiple specials all of which sounded good but I had a yen for some catfish so I got the catfish special. The fish was great, battered and deep fried to perfection, the fries were good and the coleslaw was a very pleasant surprise, fresh made not out of a jar.
The portion was generous to say the least so I was most definitely full when I left. The price was very reasonable for the amount of food that I got. So I can recommend this place without reservation. I will go back again prior to my departure from Killeen.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Hallmark's breakfast menu and prices are very competitive. The restaurant staff are like family the food is excellent and I highly recommend the home fries along with the steak and eggs.