Llanorado Lodge
Horseshoe Bay Resort(Horseshoe Bay)(Great Value!)
US$179
Motel 6 Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$59
Quality Inn Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$80
QualityInn
Best Western Marble Falls Inn(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$84
BestWestern.com
Hill Country Motel(Marble Falls)
US$65
Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$129
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$109
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Family had rented a house but my wife and I wanted to come early so got a room for 3 nights. The room was clean and nice. The managers were very nice and we would highly recommend it. The house that we were planing on staying at wasn't ready by checkout time here and they let us stay until we could check in at other place!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2012

with the horrible drought this year we wanted a nice place to go with our kids before going back to school. Someone told us about LBJ lake(the lake is awesome). After the many places to choose from I came across llanorado lodge online two days before we were to leave. The lady on the phone was very friendly and made me feel like i was going be taken care of. We were a bit late upon arriving, but the owner had no problem waiting for us. She greeted us with a smile and made sure we had everything we needed ( as far as an extra roll away bed or blankets ) before handing me the keys.The cabin took me back to when my grandfather use to take us to the lake, not to mention that it smelled and was also very clean . I wanted my kids to have the same experiance. Sometimes its good to let your kids experieance the basics. The owners were very nice and the lodge was very tranquil. My husband forgot his asthma meds and became extremely ill the last night we were there, and the owners did all they could to make him feel better. They tried to find him some meds. We rented a boat for the kids at splash rentals and they two were very friendly. We really enjoyed our stay. We have decided to make this a yearly trip llanorado lodge will be our choice. Thank you for everything even the laundry soap. We appreciate your hospitality!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank chuliboo
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We had an awesome 2 days here. If you want to get away for a few days (go fishing, etc.) I thought the rooms that were redone were very quaint and charming. They even welcomed my puppy!!! It was very relaxing and I wish them the best!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marlene d
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My girlfriend and I travel to Kingsland twice a month if not more during water sports season. We are huge wakesurfers, wake boarders and wakeskators. We travel here with our Malibu Wakesetter. This place is perfect, close to three boat launch areas that are nice, convenient parking for people with boats (expensive boats) and is a safe area for anyone. It's not the Ritz, but it is clean (I am a director of housekeeping) and the owners have a southern charm. The cabin, number 9, was perfect with a kitchenette, queen bed and decent size bathroom. We checked out and the owners aloud us to keep boat parked there while we spent sometime exploring.

We are simple people with expectations of clean, safe and hospitable people when we stay somewhere. We will be back and recommend this place to stay, especially to those looking for water sport hideaways! Thank you Llanorado for a great stay.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank CRhoteltravelors
Reviewed 10 September 2010

The room was clean and decent, but not worth the price. We thought that the cabins would be right off the lake, but were located near the lake and faced the highway. One of owners didn't seem too pleased to have people staying there and tended to snoop around a lot. I imagine that may be caused by partiers but we were there with children and did not stay up late, create noise, etc., so it created an uncomfortable feeling and we basically felt unwelcomed. We also traveled with two other couples who stayed at a different resort and they came over to BBQ with us. The owners did not like that we had them over and one owner even made a comment that we "had a whole bunch of people over there" and I think assumed that we were all packed in that cabin. When we were preparing for an outing on the lake with our boat, the same owner also made a comment that we were taking long and why were we sitting there so long. We won't be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family