“Night out with clients”

TKO Bar & Grill
Ranked #147 of 365 Restaurants in Laredo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Best cucumber martinis ever! Fun place to entertain clients. Great music, fun for all. Food is ok but the atmosphere is fun

Reviewed 3 October 2012

I was visiting Laredo for the first time in almost 20 years and went to TKO on the advice of a young man who I met in the company of who I assumed was his dad. They were "gringos" too and so I felt inclined to believe that they understood what I was looking for when I described my deisires to them.
TKO on Shiloh is only a few minutes from Mall Del Norte and occupies a corner location with ample parking along a moderately busy street which is a mixture of medium income housing and retail locations.
You never know what you'll find when entering a place for the first time. That is especially true when in cross cultural locations like Laredo and other towns scattered along the border.
TKO was a good experience. It was friendly and had natural and artificial lighting that was cheerful. The wait staff were welcoming and warm and attentive. Cecelia, my bartender, was a joy to chat with and very helpful with locations of places that I inquired about. The beer was cold and the baby back ribs and sides were very good. I met some friendly characters who were locals and the overall atmoshere was very pleasing and the place was clean and well maintained. I would definitely go back for another visit and suggest it to anyone who may be in the area.

2  Thank bobinman1

Been to TKO Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!