“AUTHENTIC Mexican food!!”

La India Bonita
Ranked #12 of 180 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 July 2017

If you're looking for AUTHENTIC Mexican food (not Tex-Mex), then this is the place for you! It's a small, "hole-in-the-wall" looking restaurant, but don't let that deter you, the food is really good! I like to pick up tacos, which are more of what people now call the "street taco" variety. And they are all good! Another plus, is instead of just chips and salsa on your table while you wait, they also have really good borracho beans for you while you wait. But don't show up for dinner, because they're closed. They're only open for breakfast and lunch (because they're that good)!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Looking at the restaurant from outside it seems a bit old and run down, however the food is great. It has a very authentic taste. I've been here a few times and always enjoy my food. I had the beef fajita tacos today that were excellent and breakfast burritos last week. Ask for the special burrito that comes loaded with egg potato chorizo and cheese (and a couple other ingredients I think) and you will not be disappointed. Be careful though as it is a very large burrito. I can only eat one.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have been coming to La India Bonita since it opened (I don't know 12+ years ago) and every time it has been great. The owner always meets you with a smile and the food is always fresh. Plus you get free beans! This is a favorite breakfast taco stop for me... especially after a few beers the night before.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Best taco joint in the area. We eat here all the time. IT IS VERY LEGIT. Bring cash , order the chicken tacos or the hevous rancheros. They have the topping bar in the back, and the beans are free all you can eat. It's a good deal and though it is small, they have amazing food. Most of the time there is a line out the door, it is that good. I recommend it very highly . Leave them a tip too, they will remember you next time!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

One of the best Tacquerias I have been in the HOUSTON area. I had the huevos rancheros and a taco al pastor. Both where excelent.