“Fried Catfish is Mom's Fav”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #11 of 335 Restaurants in Lewisville
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Description: If you’re looking for a patio, look no further. Completely gutted and remodeled in 2010, our Lewisville location sports an inside/outside bar area that anchors the best patio in the metroplex. Live Music on the Patio – Thursday nights from April to September . We do music some other times – give us a call and find out the schedule.
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

You cannot go wrong with the catfish. And although hard to believe, the ribs are good too. The hurricane drink is a great beverage choice as well.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Like always we find good and bad but how good and how bad makes the difference. In this case we came out just average. The beer was cold and the menus was large. It was that when they came together it was expensive and just ok. If I was staying in the hotel next door then I might go back but i would not drive to get their.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I had the shrimp creole and it was amazing. They have happy hour monday-friday which sweetened the deal. Great atmosphere and friendly service.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The food was below average for a Razzoo's. The service is some of the worse I have ever had. I took my granddaughter and her bff for a special late lunch. Out of the three entrees and the appetizer the only thing that was half way descent was the appetizer of fried pickles. The gumbo was tasteless, it was suppose to have chicken and sausage in it and I never found any chicken and very little sausage. For a $8.00 bowl you got maybe 6 oz. As far as the girls chicken and pasta again trying to find the chicken was a hunt.

When we got ready for our check we had to hunt down the waitress, all during which may I say our table was the only one she had people at. She was too busy sitting down talking to a customer in someone else section.

I will never return again that was a waste of $60.00.

Razzoo's S, Guest Relations Manager at Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

We apologize that you were dissatisfied with the food and service during your recent visit to Razzoo's. We stand by our food, and we're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it as much as we do! We appreciate your honest feedback and will address these issues with the kitchen and wait staff. Thank you, Management

Reviewed 24 July 2015

This was my first experience at a Razzoo's and I was thoroughly impressed! We will definitely make this one of our must stop places when we are in the Dallas area from now on! This was one of the best places that I have found to enjoy Cajun food and the atmosphere was so fun. The portions were very big.